Asthma Research Center
The Asthma Research Center at Brigham & Women’s Hospital in conjunction with Harvard Medical School and the Partners Asthma Center is dedicated to conducting research that advances the treatment and understanding of asthma. Over 34 million people have been diagnosed with asthma. This is a disease which can limit a person’s ability to work, play, exercise or even carry out their everyday functions. Our talented body of physicians and scientists tackles pressing issues such as the different tiers of severity, as well as examine asthma at the cellular and molecular levels to truly understand its cause and effect.
Some Benefits of Participating in our Asthma Research Studies:
- Advance treatment of asthma
- No-cost evaluation tests
- Compensation up to $1,030
- Learn more about asthma
- Click Here to Read What Our Previous Volunteers Have Said About Our Studies
- Even more information about benefits and risk of participation in clinical research studies can be found at the Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP)
- If you are a physician interested in referring a patient we encourage you to have them call us at 1-888-99-ASTHMA or email us at ARC@partners.org.